A Seward resident held on to win this year's Seward Silver Salmon Derby with a 16.14-pound coho.
Earl Cagle, 69, topped the leader board with the biggest fish, Derby organizers said Sunday evening. First place in the derby is worth $10,000.
Others who placed in the derby top 10 and the size of their silver, are:
• Tristan Borneman of Anchorage, with a fish 15.71 pounds;
• Roger Groth of Nikiski, 15.37 pounds;
• Kim Daniel of Soldotna, 15.33 pounds;
• Tim Permenter of Anchorage, 14.95 pounds
• Jennifer Hemera of Anchorage, 14.79 pounds
• Theresa Donhauser of Anchorage, 14.78 pounds
• Derek Langley of Chugiak, 14.62 pounds
• Rebecca Stineberg of Palmer, 14.54 pounds
• James Speten of Ralton Gardens, Idaho, 14.49 pounds.