Salmonstock Music Festival has announced some additions to their 2014 lineup.
· Elephant Revival: gypsy folk band from Nederland, Colorado
· Hot Buttered Rum: Americana/bluegrass fusion from San Francisco
· Poor Man’s Whiskey
· Banjo and slide guitarist Tony Furtado
· Nashville folk-rocker Tim Easton
· The Coffis Brothers & The Mountain Men: roots rock from Santa Cruz, California
Also joining the 2014 lineup is Hard Working Americans and one-man band Keller Williams.
Salmonstock is three-day, four-stage music festival featuring 50-plus outside and Alaskan bands. It runs August 1-3 at the Kenai Peninsula Fairgrounds in Ninilchik
The festival is a fundraiser organized by the Renewable Resources Foundation, a nonprofit dedicated to protecting wild Alaskan salmon habitat from the proposed Pebble Mine and other potential threats. Learn more at www.salmonstock.org.
Tickets range from $65-$145, with early bird discount pricing available until May 31. See www.salmonstock.org for details.