If you missed a day with Alaska Dispatch this week, you may have missed big stories. Here are our best stories and photos of the week. Enjoy!
Alaska Dispatch's Best of the Week: Nov. 17-23
November 23, 2012
- 1 Tough four months surviving alone on remote Latouche Island
- 2 Wisconsin survivalist missing in remote Alaska since September
- 3 Far-flung Barrow warmer than usual. What's behind Alaska heat wave?
- 4 Musk ox calves frolic in Portage's fresh snow
- 5 Caribou study raises questions about national oil reserve development
- 6 Traditional Alaska Thanksgiving recipes
- 7 Photos: Thanksgiving Blessing in Mountain View
- 8 Will Alaska Native fishermen prevail in religious freedom defense?
- 9 Far-flung Barrow warmer than usual. What's behind Alaska heat wave?