If you have an ADN.com account, you may notice a new look when you log in. We’re upgrading our paid online access software to improve the experience for ADN readers.
Unfortunately, as we switch to a new system, we’re not able to access users’ previous passwords. That’s why we’re asking readers who already have an existing ADN.com account to reset their passwords. (This affects all subscribers, including e-Edition readers, and registered users. This does not affect accounts used in our comments section, since those are on a different system.)
Here’s what you need to do to change your password in the new system.
1. Go to our new account portal here.
2. Click on the “Log in” button on the right side of the screen, then click on “Set or reset your password." (That’s the blue linked text at the bottom of the pop-up.)
3. Enter the email address associated with your ADN.com account.
4. Check your email inbox. (There may be some delay.) You should receive a message from us with a link to reset your password.
5. Follow the link, submit a new password, and you’re all set!
If you have questions about your account or the password reset process, email email@example.com or call 907-257-4400.
Thanks for sticking with us as we work to improve your online experience — your support means a lot to all of us here. If you have any other questions, please feel free to contact Vicky Ho, deputy editor/online, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
P.S. If you have multiple email addresses and you’re not sure which one is affiliated with your subscriber account, check your inboxes. We sent an email today asking users to reset their password; the email address that message was sent to is the one we have on file with your subscriber account.