Before the bell rings for classes to start this fall make sure to stock up on your locker necessities!
1. Deodorant - Reapply after gym class, so you don’t have to worry later in the day.
2. Breath-mint or gum - The worst thing is to have your breath smelling like what you ate for lunch.
3. Snack (non-perishable) - Just in case you get hungry in between classes or don't like what they’re offering for lunch.
4. Lip balm - As the seasons are changing your lips will start becoming dry and uncomfortable, but lip balm will help prevent that chapped feeling.
5. Aspirin - You don’t want a headache to ruin your day.
6. Locker Organizer - Keep all these locker necessities organized so you don’t misplace anything.
7. Extra Pencils/Pens - Someone always needs to borrow one, don't let it be your last.
8. Bandages - Paper cuts may be small, but putting an adhesive bandage over it can help with the bleeding and stinging pain.
9. Dry Erase Board Magnetic Calendar - Keep track of schedule or homework or important upcoming dates.
10. A jacket - Brrrr, some classrooms can be chilly.
11. Oil Pads and Tampons/Pads - Skin can get oily during the day and you'll feel better freshened up. And you always want to be prepared.
12. Hair ties - The one you brought to school could break, or maybe you forgot it at home. Don't be stuck with a bad hair day."
13. Safety pins - What if your pants split or a shirt tears and you don’t have an extra to borrow and can’t go back home? You’re all set.